Sunday 28 February 2010

Finding time

Practice is a good thing, but finding the time can be difficult sometimes. Currently my lower body gym sessions seem to really take it out of me, so after that on a Tuesday and Malvern on a Wednesday I keep failing to do my follow up gym session on the Thursday. I need to do this otherwise I just can't fit all of the sessions in (well unless I spend Friday evenings in the gym which wouldn't go down too well).

Overall though practice is going very well. In total over the past week I have managed a total of 714 arrows (sat-fri) with another 144 yesterday as well. Managed 2 gym sessions, and going to put another one in today to get to my 3 for the week. Need to make sure I do Tues, Thurs and Sat otherwise everything else goes out of kilter.

Did a FITAv3 at Malvern scoring 525 (15,23,16,4,2 average 8.75), with a follow up 36 arrows scoring 319 (13,11,7,4,1 average 8.86)

No comments: